The Leader in bartender training
Cocktails Beer Wine Responsibility
Get Your Bartending Certification
National Online Training
Increase your income
Enhance your skills
EXPAND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
Thereis a Bartending Labor Shortage!
There has never been an easier time for a bartender with no experience to get a bartending job!!!
Enroll now before it ends.
Get Access To The Free 10 Day Bartender Workshop!
-INVEST IN YOURSELF
-LOVE YOUR JOB
-GROW PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY
-REDUCE YOUR FINANCIAL STRESS
Imagine going to a job you love, always having extra cash, and being rewarded for your hard work by people who are always happy to see (and tip) you. This is the reason why bartenders love their job.
Many of our graduates have raised families, paid for their education, paid for their housing and living expenses by just bartending part time.
Even our graduates who were already in the food and beverage industry have been able to earn more income because of their Bartenders Academy Training!
JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE
We will teach you and help you update your resume for the bar industry or create a brand new resume.
Be prepared for your first or your next bartending interview. Get insight on how to succeed during your interviewing process.
Job Search Strategies
Looking for work? Don’t know where to begin. We are here to help you use effective strategies for finding bartending leads.
Years in Business
Hours of Instruction
Increase your income
Enhance your skills
Love Your Job!
Invest in your bartender training today!
MEET THE TEAM
Over 130+ Years of Combined Beverage Hospitality Experience
Ross Edward Marks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESIONS
Can I get a job during the Covid19 Pandemic?
The most important thing to keep in mind is that the entire bar and restaurant industry is in a state of change. While this can create opportunities for work, keep the following things in mind as you look for work:
- The biggest mistake new bartenders make in getting behind the bar is not taking enough time to prepare and train to bartend. This is the perfect time to sharpen your skills before you’re in front of customers
- As bars start to rehire, they cannot afford to hire bartenders who do not have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of bartending and hospitality
- It’s going to take some time before the industry is back at full employment. Knowing this before hand is a huge plus. Use this information to connect with bars, build your network, and form relationships now so you’re not competing with new entrants into the job market in the future who did not invest in building their knowledge and connections now
- Bartending is a fun way to add additional or primary income by being a educated, confident, and competent hospitality professional. This takes time if you want to maximize your success. We can help you get started now
- The number one complaint we get get from our students is that they didn’t start sooner because they thought they were too “busy.” Some of our most successful students are managing several jobs, in school, and taking care of a family. They don’t have time, they make time now to invest in their future.
- THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO LEARN! If you wait too long to train, others will take advantage of future opportunities as they arise while you’ll still be behind. The places that are hiring are more open to hiring now than they have been in the past. This will not last. Most of our students have more time now to pick up a new skill than they had previously. When the things return back to normal, that time is going to evaporate. Don’t wait!
- With that said, many veteran bartenders have decided to leave the industry creating a small vacuum for new bartenders and competent bartenders during this time! Interestingly, our bartenders are reporting to us that they are getting jobs at a much faster higher rate because of this vacuum! If you are diligent about your job search you can uncover some exciting opportunities
What are the benefits of the online training?
When seeking to increase your bar sales and your earnings, there’s a lot of information you need to learn, understand, and techniques you need to practice when you are *not* in front of the customer. Learning recipes, researching spirits, understanding beer, wine, and liquor production, reviewing menus, practicing techniques until you perfect them, working on your pours, knowing your legal responsibilities, and much more. Most of your success as a beverage professional comes from the preparation you do (practice time) before you start engaging with guests (game time). We are here to partner with you on your learning journey!
Can I get hired without any bartending experience?
Think about this:
100% of bartenders were hired without bartending experience.
Let that sink in. Every single bartender started bartending without bartending experience. We all start at 0% and work out way up.
Getting training before you start bartending ensures that you have a more successful start and that you know what you are doing before you’re dealing with real customers.
You will see adds that say 2 years experience required. That’s okay, many of those same places will still hire brand new bartenders. Even more promising is that many more places will hire new bartenders who don’t come with any bad habits that bar/ restaurant can then train the way they prefer.
The quality of the training you receive allows you to demonstrate your competence if you’re asked to make a cocktail on the spot or do a trial run for a weekend. You’ll want to know what you’re doing if you’re ever put on the spot
How old do you have to be to bartend?
In Connecticut, the legal age to serve alcohol is 18.
Please check with your particular state’s website: It may be the liquor control board, department of consumer protection, the alcohol and beverage commission.
The fastest way to find out is to call your state’s office directly and ask which department can answer the question of the legal age to bartend
How is your training different from other bartender courses?
- Success: We’ve helped more new bartenders get jobs than any other organization in Connecticut
- You will be more successful by taking our training. See the points below
- Our training hours are longer, so you can learn more, which will help you earn more
- We are more in depth. We offer internationally recognized training for Wine and Beer
- We are more up to date. Many trainings are out of date from curriuculums that over 30 years old
- We have specialists in the different fields of bartending, beer, wine, career assistance, management, and more! Over 100+ years of Bartending and Hospitality Experience. We are not a one person shop.
- We are recognized by the Connecticut Departement of Higher education and are legally authorized to issue a certification. You can always call the state of CT to verify if an organization is legally allowed to offer fully vetted training
How Do I Get Started?
- Fill out the form below
- Choose between starting with the Online Bartender Knowledge Certification Training or the Live In-Person training. Please note that all In-Person trainees are required to take the Online Knowledge Certification Training
- Enroll in whichever course you’ve chosen
- Start training immediately!
Do You Offer Staff Training
- Absolutely. Many bar and restaurant programs are seeing the benefits of investing in their staff by providing quality training on beverage service
- We provide beer training, wine training, bartending training, management training (coming soon), and much more
- The best restaurants and bars evolve and grow. They continue to grow by continually upgrading their knowledge, their skillsets, and investing in their junior and senior talent professionals, each with a different set of needs
- Our digital platform is specifically geared towards helping bars and restaurants grow and succeed. You can sign up directly online!
- We also offer national consulting services for more unique training requirements