Are you looking for a fun and challenging career?
Do you get excited when you help other succeed?
Enjoy coaching? Love talking to people? Goal oriented?
If the answer to all of these questions are yes then you’ll definitely want to check out this great opportunity to work for the Bartenders Academy!
We are currently hiring Bartending Instructors
Bartending Instructors Role
Looking for a current or former bartender/bar manager looking to teach others on a part-time basis.
The role involves teaching students our new 80 Hour 6-Week Bartending Course. The longest, best, most comprehensive, bartender training in the Northeast, and among the top nationally. The Bar Industry is hitting its peak, the result of a recent 15 year renaissance, and the leading venues across the country are seeking professionally trained bartenders who know the history, respect the craft, and who put hospitality first. We are one of the few training centers in the country that provides this kind of high-level training.
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY: 5:30PM-10PM
If you think you have what it takes to teach people how to bartend, recruit new students, and help them land jobs, then you need to check out our website and apply.
Responsibilities for the role:
– Taking attendance, grading homework and tests, filing papers, maintaining a clean office, computer work, etc.
– Attending employee meetings
– Cleaning and maintaining the bar and classroom area
– Occasional Sales Meeting and Sales Calls to prospective students
– Working all shifts hired for. If attendance for work is an issue, your employment will be an issue.
– Must be fun, reliable, social, outgoing, responsible, mature, and willing to teach, not just show, because there’s a difference between teaching and showing.
– Be on your feet for 4 hours (that’s less than a bar shift!)
Requirements for the role:
– Outgoing, patient, caring, and responsible personality. A lot of patience working with new bartenders is a must
– Must be knowledgeable regarding the bartending
– Bartending experience is REQUIRED (Minimum of 2 years bartending)
– Teach the curriculum: We’ve all bartended in various venues. To maintain consistency in teaching, adherence to the curriculum is a must
*If you haven’t looked at our website before you contact us: www.BartendersAcademy.com then we won’t look at you
*If you send us an email saying you have a ton of experience and have no resume, no updated resume, or no resume with your bartending experience, we will not consider you a serious candidate
Please indicate which schedule you are inquiring about.
We will be interviewing a lot of people, so make sure you come ready to fight and win!