Helping Increase Your Staff’s Performance
Are you concerned about any of these areas?
- Reducing Costs
- Increasing revenue
- Improving Staffing
- Increasing staff performance
- Reducing turnorver
- Enhancing Guest Experience
Why are we qualified to work with your team?
- Over 40 years of Combined Bartending Experience
- Thousands of Bartenders Trained & Certified
- Hundreds of Restaurants Staffed, Trained, & Certified
- Recognized National Trainer
- State Authorized Educational Institution
- Active member of the Local Bar Community
- Nationally recognized Tips trainer
- Partners with top Bar Consulting Firms locally and nationally
How Do We Achieve This?
- 80 Hours of intensive Training
- Hospitality centered coaching
- Technical Drink Making Evaluation
- Rigorous Testing
- TiPs Training for Legal and Ethical compliance
- Experienced Trainers focused on helping your team grow professionally
What is the 80 Hr Training Breakdown?
- Week 1: Standard Cocktails: Bar Fundamentals
- Week 2: Classic Cocktails: Spirits Review
- Week 3: Modern Cocktails: Wine Overview
- Week 4: Tropical Cocktails: Speed & Efficiency
- Week 5: Aperitifs & Digestifs: Cordials
- Week 6: Shooters & Quick Drinks: Beer Overview
- Week 7: Evaluation
How do I learn more?
- Call us or fill out the form below. We can work with any business large or small!